Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Gorgeous 1947 Bentley Mark VI Drophead with Coachwork by Hooper This magnificent 1947 Bentley Mark VI Drophead with coachwork by Hooper is beautiful inside and out and is an excellent driver. Tan over brown with brown leather and RHD. The body has no rust and neither does the frame. The beautiful two-tone paint has no dents, chips, or stone dings. Nice chromework and a tidy interior. The Mark VI is one of the few cars from its day that can comfortably be driven for long distances. The interior of the car is beautiful with its burled wood dash/trim and tan leather seats that are in very good condition. The Convertible top is in great condition and functions properly. The car starts right up and drives smoothly as it should. A wonderful opportunity to own and drive a classic Drophead Bentley. Price: $79,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door