This 1926 Essex 2-door sedan retains its original roof line and has been tastefully modified with a carbureted 327 (L76) engine and the TH350 3-speed automatic transmission. Other convenience upgrades include:- Disk brakes- AM/FM radio with CD player- Sound system- Vintage Air system- Cruise ControlWith late model reclining seats and newly reupholstered cloth interior, this Essex is nostalgic yet comfortable. The air conditioner is perfect for driving to those hot summer car shows and the modern sound system with CD player will have you jamming out to your favorite tunes the whole way. The genuine wood dash with its new vintage-style gauges gives a classy, upscale look and feel to the interior. The exterior is finished out with a fully carpeted, body-color storage trunk in the rear, subtle gold lettering and hand-painted pinstriping. You can appreciate the little details that pay homage to its history, while its modern upgrades make it a drivable addition to your collection that you can enjoy year round! Call us today to schedule your viewing of this classy hot rod at (281) 463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door