Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
This is a unique collector car that will stand out from the oceans full of Chevrolet's and Fords at car shows and rallies! This car shows as new from the perfect original upholstery, the unblemished dash board and floor mats, to the perfect steering wheel and headliner. These cars were a very well engineered and had the very latest technology that holds up very well today including: -For wheel independent suspension
-Four wheel disc brakes
-Shoulder and lap seat belts
This car wears its original paint, chrome and upholstery and shows very little wear and needs nothing to be enjoyed. This car drives great and will stop traffic!
This 1968 Mercedes Benz is exempt from California smog certification and comes with a clean title.
Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
We are always looking to consign and buy classic cars, muscle cars, and European sports cars.
Our consignment program is simple: no cost to you if it doesn't sell, 93% sell rate.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door