Studio Hotrods Inc
4118 US Hwy. 12
GORGEOUS SUPER RARE CAMARO Z28!
The Z/28''s legendary DZ-code 302 cubic inch V8 was created by stuffing a 283 crank inside a 327 block. This super rare Z/28 in Dover White with burgandy , is numbers matching, X77 trim tag, with a 4-speed and this one has a rugged 12-bolt out back with 3.73s inside. Original motor/trans have been restored with 3 inch stainless steel exhaust. Beautifully finished and an absolute blast to drive, this is an extremely high-quality Z/28 that probably counts as an investment but remains ready to drive.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door