FULLY RESTORED PRISTINE CONDITION THIS CAR IS IMMACULATE
TRUE ORIGINAL ORBIT ORANGE
MATCHING NUMBER CAR -ALL NUMBERS MATCH - PHS DOCS INCLUDED
ORIGINAL 400 4BBL - BLOCK CODE WS = MATCHES VIN#
M20 4 SPEED
FACTORY AIR CONDITIONING
RALLY II WHEELS
RALLY GAUGE CLUSTER
Y96 SPRINGS + SHOCKS
ORIGINAL STEERING WHEEL
CAR RUNS AS GOOD AS IT LOOKS
PAINT IS PRISTINE
INTERIOR IS PRISTINE
UNDERSIDE OF THIS CAR IS EXCEPTIONALLY CLEAN - ZERO RUST ANYWHERE ON THIS CAR
CALL DAVE AT (616)335-0084
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door