Classical Gas Enterprises
Call To Schedule An Appointment
1951 Ford Victoria
This great looking 1951 Ford Victoria is a wonderful example of Ford's very first hard top car. It is a mild custom featuring slick gloss black paint and wonderful chrome. The hood stainless and ornament have been removed to give it a cleaner look. It has lake pipes and retro hubcaps to complete the body's classic sled look. The top has not been chopped. The original flathead motor has been replaced with a higher performance flathead that has Offenhauser Heads, a Offenhauser intake with 2 Ford carburetors, Smitty pipes and various other polished items. It runs very smooth. The original 3 speed manual transmission was rebuilt and she shifts very smooth. The car has its original 6 volt system and it works properly.
The interior was restored to its original look with new seat covers, carpeting and headliner. Even the package tray was restored to its original appearance.
This sexy looking classic is a sure show winner and a real headturner!
Make it yours for $36,500.00
NOW REDUCED DOWN TO $29,900.00!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door