GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this striking 1946 Ford Coupe Hot Rod! This iconic muscle machine comes in an eye catching purple paint job complemented by a clean gray interior. Powering this road rocket is a built 350 cubic inch V8 motor mated to a stout 700r4 automatic transmission.
The car has a one piece windshield with removed vent windows, power doors and trunk. The car rides on chrome wheels that accent the car very well. Highlights include front disc brakes, tilt steering column, Air conditioning, electric cooling fan, power steering. The car comes with a binder of manuals and information on the build. The engine area is neat and tidy and has many chrome accents. The car fires right up and hugs the road well and is sure to leave you with a smile.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door