702 N 1st St.
Ready to jump in and enjoy is this Great looking 1975 Buick Regal with only 67534 miles and a fresh rebuild on its 350 4bb V8 engine! It comes equipped with its automatic transmission power steering power front disc brakes dual exhaust air conditioning tilt steering column black vinyl top and is riding on a nice set of 20"" Riddler rims. Its black bench seat interior is in excellent original condition and it has a real nice Dark Red paint job with a great look. ""Don't Dream It Drive It! Life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door