20950 Rogers Drive
Cadillac's LaSalle division made some absolutely stunning cars. This 1936 Convertible Coupe is the finest example we have ever seen. The mechanical restoration was done taking care to preserve the originality as much as possible. A straight eight engine paired with a manual transmission on the floor makes for a really fun car to drive. The body work was done exquisitely with every piece painstakingly restored for a perfect fit and finish.The long hood and ventilation panels on the sides are works of art. The chrome and brightwork all shine like the day it was made. High quality leather interior is impeccable. All of the gauges, dash and wood grain trim are in perfect condition. The attention to detail on this 1936 LaSalle Convertible Coupe is second to none. If you want one of the most unique and beautiful classic cars we have ever seen, this is the one to have!
*284 Cu. in. L-Head Straight 8
*3 Speed Manual Transmission
*Maroon Body / Black Fenders
*Maroon Leather Interior
*Excellent Chrome and Brightwork
*Original Hood Mascot
*All Factory Gauges / Clock
*Rumble Seat with Step Plates
*Tan Canvas Top - Maroon Pipping
*Wide Whitewall Tires
*Beauty Rings / Factory Hubcaps
*Odometer Reads: 1,374 Miles Post Restoration
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door