Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
Owned years by a retired automotive master mechanic for 26 years this Jaguar shows pride of ownership. This XK12 is powered by a freshened 1990 Ford roller cam 302 CID and 4 speed with overdrive automatic transmission but maintains its legendary Jag XJ12 suspension and brakes. What makes this car stand out is the fact that it is completely functional from the ice cold air conditioning, power windows, heat, defroster, wipers, gauges, and the paint and interior are in very presentable condition and drives beautifully. This car is completely reliable and can be used as a daily driver while enjoying the super smooth and subtle ride and handling. This car is consigned by a motivated seller, is exempt from California smog requirements, and comes with a clean and clear California title in the consignor's name. Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door