Only 4,228 were produced in 1967 - Per Hagerty Valueation Guide:
Convertibles are very rare, and likely to continue to appreciate handily
89,906 Original miles - Arizona Car
Garage kept never in snow or rain
Metallic fire blue exterior white interior
Originally a 6 cylinder now a 360 Engine
Torqueflite Automatic Transmission
8 3/4 Rear end
Body straight no dents or chips in paint Small bubbles in 2 places in paint No rust on body
Slight rust in trunk
Top in great working order one small tear
Starts up and runs great
Fast and quick off of the start.
Older restoration can be every day driver.
Power brakes new master cylinder
Has AM/FM cassette deck in center console for cruising music
Great cruising car
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door