Classic Car Deals
1941 LINCOLN ZEPHYR V12 4 DOOR, THIS CAR HAS A COMPLETE RESTORATION FROM THE GROUND UP, I HAVE ALL THE RECORDS AND RECEIPTS FOR THE RESTORATION, THE ENGINE IS A 75 DEGREE V12 L-HEAD, 2.875\' BORE X 3.75\' STROKE, 292 CU. IN., COMPRESSION RATIO IS 7.2:1, HP IS 120 @ 3500 RPM, TORQUE IS 220 LB. FT. @ 2000 RPM, THE CHASSIS IS 125\' WHEELBASE, THE TRANSMISSION IS SLIDING GEAR WITH 3 SPEED ON THE COLUMN, SINGLE DRY PLATE CLUTCH SHAFT DRIVE, 3/4 FLOATING REAR AXLE, REAR END RATIO IS 4.44:1, BENDIX HYDRAULIC INTERNAL EXPANDING BRAKES ON ALL 4 WHEELS, NEW BRAKE CYLINDERS, COLUMBIA 2 SPEED REAR AXLE WITH BORG-WARNER OVERDRIVE, OPTIONS THAT CAME WITH THE CAR IS BUMPER GUARDS, NEW WIRING, RADIO, HEATER, CUSTOM INTERIOR, WIDE WHITE WALL TIRES. THERE ARE 2 CAR SHOW DISPLAYS THAT COME WITH THE SALE OF THE CAR. HAVE A GOOD CLEAN TITLE. NEW BATTERY THIS CAR RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT! -Vehicle is on consignment and at our client\'s home -Please Call First and talk to a rep at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 -Showroom is by appointment only Please Call -If you would like a FREE Listing, please visit our consignment page or Call
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door