Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
Just in from a private collection museum quality quality Packard 160 finished in show quality blue and silver with all new chrome like new interior recent fish service including all fluids and tires. runs, stops and shifts as intended new. this would make a great addition for the Packard collector, a great start up business for weddings or displays. no disappointments on this hard to find 160 Packard.
please call us at 941-3551955 for a personal description and walk around. We can finance this car to 72 months and we ship world wide door to door no problem. SEE THE VIDEO at www.cleanclassiccars.com the leader in collector quality investment grade car and trucks world wide.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door