Good Time Classics
207 N. Main st.
West Line, MO
West Line , MO
This is a rare 1951 Mercury Monterey 2 Dr. sedan, upgraded with a 351 Cleveland engine, C6 automatic, power drum brakes, Ford 9" rear end, heat and air, cruise, tack, AM/FM. radio, 8 track player, electric antenna, power doors and trunk, new vinyl top, custom interior, this is a show quality car that can and is driven, not a trailer queen, photos do not do this car justice. fender skirts painted to match also for car.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door