702 N 1st St.
This is one super nice original 1974 Z28 Camaro with only 70929 original miles. Its powered by its highly detailed Numbers matching 350 245 HP V8 engine backed up by its smooth shifting original 4 speed transmission. It comes equipped with power steering power front disc brakes am original radio spoiler new dual exhaust factory tachometer gauges and is riding on its original rally rims with bias ply RWL Tires. Its original code 64 silver was stripped to bare metal and one real nice quality repaint was done a couple years back. Its black bucket seat with full console is all original and is in like new condition from front to back. Its floors frame and trunk floor are all rust hole and patch free original sheet metal and in excellent shape. This laser straight low mileage Z28 drives as nice as it looks! We drove it home 120 miles from were we picked it up and the driver still had a smile on her face when she got back here with it! Call us today to schedule your test drive.""Because life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door