One of a kind, all steel custom street rod - fatman mustang 2 - 9" Ford 3:50 rear end - 383 cu.in - GM 700R overdrive automatic - Walker big block radiator w/cooling components electric fan - Vintage heat and air -
T&T - Budnick steering wheel - remote doors - p.w. - power cowl vent - remote trunk
P.A. - Alumi Craft grill - Budnick wheels - Goodyear 205/50r17 & P255/60r17 - Hagan gas lid - Lokar - flip-down license plate - 625 AFB - Lambert led t.s. And third brake lite and tail lites - Excellent condition and show winner - has extra parts. Home Phone: 219-988-7359 Cell phone number: 219-742-8724 or email [email protected]
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door