East Coast Classic Cars
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#058 1973 Dodge Challenger
Painted Black with Red stripes down the side this car is slick and straight. The front & rear bumpers are like new, dual hood scoop, dual outside mirrors, window trim like new. The drip rail moldings are like new. The door handles are good. Wheel well moldings like new, side marker lights like new. Tun signal lights on fenders, grill like new, factory rims with newer Cooper Cobra Radial G/T white letter tires, antenna good, gas cap like new, tail lights like new. Rear & front spoiler, glass and rubber like new. Looks good and an eye full.
Black interior on bucket seats, console with automatic in it, clock and factory gauges with woodgrain cluster, original radio, steering wheel, door panels, padded dash, seat belts, black carpet, black head liner and sun visors, carpet & sill plates all like new. Really nice inside.
The engine is a 340 four-barrel, original engine, headers, power steering, power front disc brakes, chrome valve covers, chrome pulleys, dual exhaust with stainless tips. Neat under hood. Drives and runs great! Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door