Classic Car Deals
1989 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible. Just over 67,000 original miles (climbing as I drive it this summer), 5.7L tuned port injection motor, automatic transmission. New alternator, new smog pump, new serpentine belt, LED headlights, LED fog lamps, A/C charged and blows cold, K&N air filter, otherwise all stock. New rear rotors and pads. All new weatherstripping around windshield, rear deck, inner doors and outer door felts. Sits on C5 wheels (18 rear, 17 front) with new General GMAX tires. Will include original 17 Salad Shooter wheels if buyer desires. Interior in decent shape, has normal wear on bolsters and a repairable tear in drivers seat. Has aftermarket Kenwood stereo with bluetooth. Carpet has normal wear spots, see pics. Paint has normal wear for its age, see pics of flaws. Car runs excellent and just came back from a road trip. Top fabric is reported by previous owner to be 4 years old. Car is very fun to drive and is an excellent, reliable example of the C4 platform. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door