Coast Motor Company
708 17th Street East
1967 Austin Healey 3000 BJ8 Phase II Roadster. This Big Healey is finished in none other than British Racing Green accented by a clean Black interior as well as a black soft top and top cover. It is powered by the correct 2,912CC inline six cylinder engine with dual SU HD8 carburetors mated to a smooth shifting 4 speed manual transmission. This is the last year of production for the Austin Healey 3000 and it is by far the most refined of all of them. The cockpit was extensively revised making them by far the most comfortable of all of the Healeys. Our car was restored a few years back but still shows well and drives even better. Other features include power brakes with front disc, Smith's gauges, and real knock off wire wheels wrapped in radial tires. Please call Coast Motor Company today at (941) 212-6548 or after hours at (941) 417-0269 and we would be happy to help answer any questions you may have. Also, if you would like additional photos or videos please do not hesitate to ask. Keep in mind that we can provide financing as well as open or enclosed transportation right to your door. We have the ability to ship just about anywhere in the world regardless of your destination. Our goal is to make the whole process easy and fun so give us a call and see what we can do for you. All information provided is to the best of our knowledge and we are not responsible for typographical errors.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door