East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Lillington , NC
Stk#165 1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula (S)
This was a special-order car that comes with owners manual, 383 Bench seat 4-speed very rare car.
Painted Hot Rod Black with like new front & rear bumpers. Grill is good, front & rear trim is good, tail lights are good, emblems are good. Gas cap is good, drip rail molding is good.
Newer rubber and felt, door handles are original, drivers side outside mirror is good. Hood 383 emblems are chrome, side emblems are like new, glass is good, complete front suspension is new, shocks sway bar, all 4 brakes are new, shoes, pads, rotors, lines, complete rear wiring harness, new rear shocks, polished solid rims in front with Nexen tires like new, polished slotted rims with Futura GLS Super Sport white letter tires that are like new. A good Looker!
The interior is new and black on a bench seat with fold down arm rest. Padded dash, carpet, door panels, fold down back seat, head liner, sun visors, sill plates all like new. remote drivers side mirror, Benzel Autogage with oil-water-Tach mounted on column, Kraco cassette and 8 track mounted under dash, seat belts, 4-speed Hurst shifter-steering wheel and horn ring are good. Newer rubber on brake, clutch and gas pedals, rear cargo are new also. Looks good inside.
Powered by a rebuilt 383 engine with 833 4-speed transmission, chrome oil dip stick, Edelbrock Torker intake, chrome headers, Holley carb, chrome Edelbrock air cleaner, chrome valve covers, aluminum radiator, electronic ignition, new washer jug, new plug wires, complete 3/8 fuel line, sending unit, gas tank all new. Complete exhaust with H-pipe and cut outs are new. 8 3/4 rear end 4:10 Posi Traction. Runs and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door