PRICE REDUCED FROM $15,900!
RARE CAR First year of leather (other than 82 Pace car). One year only diagonal lines on seats and door panels. You won't find many left in this good of condition.
Every "Special Edition" is a VIN #2 of the 6th digit.
This is also a Special Edition Car built by ASC for Chevrolet at $4,000 option. 1 of 544 Z28 Convertibles and 1 of 744 total convertibles.
*305CI V8 - all stock
*56k Miles actual
*Power Convertible Top
*Leather bucket seats (redone)
*Power windows, locks
*Power disk brakes
*Factory gauges work
*Power antenna does not work but radio works fine
*Goodyear Eagle Tires
*Factory 15" Wheels
*Factory carpet shows fading
Rare low miles Convertible Z/28 that is a non-Iroc. Two owner car purchased just 6 months after the original owner won it in a raffle. Garage kept All original with just 56k miles. No undercoating, undercarriage super clean.Paint shows some blemishes from being driven over the years. Runs and drives great.
Interesting note - the third brake light contains a Ford part in it. Only year, make or model that a Ford part was used in a Chevrolet.
Turn key ready to cruise.
Supersport Auto 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door