GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
Man, if you want cool then these Willys Wagons are it. These things fit in anywhere you go. You can take them to a classic car show, you can take them fishing, or just park it at your cottage because you can. These were built in the US from 1946-1964 by Willys and Kaiser Jeep. There were over 300,000 wagons produced and was definitely Willys most successful post war models. They were also assembled and sold in several international markets under various forms of joint ventures. These were designed by designer Brooks Stevens and they were designed in such a fashion that metal fabricators who normally made household appliances could produce them as a way to cut costs. It was efficient to produce and easy to maintain. A lot of them were painted to look like wood but none actually were as this one we are offering. This Wagon we have is incredible. Has had a complete re-paint, inside and out a few years back but still shows incredibly well. The Hurricane 4-Cylinder, starts right up, shifts nicely and brakes as you would expect. Please contact us with any questions or if we can get you more photos or video.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door