516 E. Bristol St
Point Loma, CA
black plate 1961 buick invicta 4 door hardtop orig 401 nailhead - $6000 (Point loma CA
REDUCED PRIC SO HURRY FIRM NO TRADES
FINANCING SHIPPING AVLB
1961 buick invicta
title status: clean
I beleive I''m the only the 3rd owner of this perfectly driving rust accident free mechanical marvel. I drive it fast on 111 about once a week. Brakes are all new cost me 2k from a shop that works on antique rolls in s.d
I''ve had many great drivers and this is one of best next to my 67 cont vert that this buick took over dog park beach duty.
body and bumbers are straight all gaps spot on.all glass good except small chip on lfar left side windsbield. Its small.all chrome stainless good except one window frame. Orig dash is not cracked nor is steering wheel.have replacement piece for metal over glove box I just never tried to install.
ive owned for 3 yrs and car has been good to me. Within last month had jims radiator get system in fine working order for $500 all is well in cooling dept. Few mos earlier had transmission hoses lines replaced at $500 and owner was honestly suorised the trans did not need his typical 1500 rebuild. I drive it hard aa like I said it brakes and steers just fine but seldom does it kickdown which just goes to show bow much torque this beast has. Be glad to take you for.smooth ride. This car is way cooler then a chevy
Just added new carpet and package tray wkth 6 x 9 JBL speakers
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
76 caddy 2 dr hardtop like new only 45000miles13k
52 CHEVY PICKUP RUNS DRIVES GREAT REDUCED 14995
Central Area, NY
57 Chevy 2Dr Hardtop BelAir - 39995FIRM REDUCED
1939 PONTIAC CUSTOM SEDAN 454 Chevy motor A/C s
Miami Area, FL
58 WILLYS 4WD WAGON IMMACULATE REDUCED 269000FIRM
1939 Ford C500
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door