2003 N. Broadway
1960 Chevrolet Biscayne 2-dr. post w/rat rod vibes, 350 V8 with a column shifted 700 R-4 transmission, Lot runs and drives at present time because of the front seats not yet having been installed. Power disc brakes with 2 inch drop spindles on the front, brand new 15 inch 295/60 tires mounted on 8 inch and 235/60’s on 7 inch rims. All glass is good and windows crank up and down very well and all the rollup windows have new felts. Interior needs to be done but the dash is finished & nicely painted. The outside paint is rattle can: oil ribbed bronze color. The floors have been patched with some decent patches. Comes with very nice complete grill, new headlight bezels, headlights, headlight buckets.
For more information please don’t hesitate to call seven days a week up until 11 PM central 620-249-7977 that’s our business cell phone.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1960 CHEVY CORVAIR w/only 33000 miles
1956 Chevy nostalgia 4-dr
1939. Ford Deluxe 2-dr. Sedan
Pittsburg , KS
1949 Chevrolet Series 4100 with unique bed
Pittsburg , KS
1964 Chevy Impala 2-dr. HDTP
1972 Corvette Coupe
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door