Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Rare and Beautiful 1938 Mercedes-Benz 320 Cabriolet BThis 1938 Mercedes-Benz 320 Cabriolet B is a gorgeous example wearing a quality older restoration. Burgundy with tan leather interior and mechanically excellent. Just out of the long-term ownership of a loving family. The car had a lot of sentimental value to them so it's only right that it finds a good home. It's almost impossible to find such a car and this stylish 320 Cabriolet represents a wonderful opportunity to acquire a fully restored example of one of the most desirable Mercedes-Benz soft-tops of the pre-war era. Rare cabriolet model Matchless pre-war style Older quality restoration Price: $ 295,000
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door