Classic Car Deals
1939 Chevrolet Master 85 2 Door Sedan up for sale. It has a Nova subframe with power steering, power brakes (disc up front, drum in the rear), Cadillac steering column, 350 sbc out of a Monte Carlo with a bigger cam, edlebrock performer intake and 600 cfm edlebrock 4 barrel carb, 350th transmission out of the same car, bucket front seats and a rear bench out of an astro van, Oldsmobile 442 posi rear end, fiberglass fenders and running boards, steel body with no rust, very solid car, runs and drives great, handles amazingly. It needs some finishing on the interior. Slightly tinted windows, all the lights work, it's a turn key driver as it sits now.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door