516 E. Bristol St
Fairmount , IN
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air 2-door convertible All-Steel Convertible Original Restored Small Block V8 Stock Tri-Five for sale
$87,500 Elkhart, IN
Best Offer Considered
$87,500 , best offers considered
Item Location: ELKHART, IN
note is in fairmount IN
nicest 57 chevy vERT in the USA!
AND... NEW LOWER PRICE NOW 87,500 OBO SO MAKE AN OFFER TODAY
HAS IT ALL
SAME OWNER FOR LAST 35 YEARS
PRO ROTISSERIE RESTORATION
4 BARRELL CRB
SOLID STRAIGHT BODY
RUNS DRIVES EXCELLENT DRIVDE IT HOME
Ad Number: 139036
SEE 2ND AD HERE
THANKS FOR LOOKING
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1951 CHEVROLET SEDAN
1932 Ford 5 Window
1929 Ford High-Boy All-Steel Restored Reduced20k
52 CHEVY PICKUP RUNS DRIVES GREAT REDUCED 14995
Central Area, NY
40 FORD TRK motor is a fuel injected SBC V8 AC
53 MGTD with full quality restoration Reduced 27K
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door