Masterpiece Vintage Cars, LLC
675 N. US 31
Whiteland , IN
Engine: Starfire 394ci Ultra High Compression V8 Transmission: Jetaway Automatic
Mileage: 50752 Believed Original Miles VIN: 874L001079
Exterior Color: Jade Mist Metallic Interior Color: Jade Mist Vinyl Bucket Seats
Vintage AM/FM/CD Radio Factory Tacometer
Power Steering Power Brakes
Restored in 2013 Original Owners Manuals plus more
The JetStar I was the sporty flagship for Oldsmobile's new low-priced JetStar 88 series and arrived with it for 1964. It was curiously listed as part of the Dynamic 88 series in its debut year, then as a separate model for '65. Essentially, the 1964-1965 Oldsmobile JetStar I was the Starfire idea at a more popular price but was offered only as a two-door hardtop.
Masterpiece has to offer a beautiful 1964 Oldsmobile JetStar I, which was restored in 2013 and still looks as good as the day it was restored. The JetStar is in its correct jade mist metallic with matching jade mist interior. The interior of the 64 JetStar has bucket seats, center console, Vintage AM/FM/CD Radio, factory original Tach on the console. The interior is clean and doesnt show wear. All trim is in place and looks amazing. Sit in the drivers seat and fire up the big block 394ci 345 horse beast and it sounds and cruises effortlessly down the road and has the Jetaway automatic transmission.
This car is ready to go to any show, or cruise-in. These cars are impossible to find in any kind of original condition. This example of cool 60s styling is in great condition. This car looks like it just came off the showroom floor and is ready to cruise.
Call or email with any questions!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1970 Lincoln Mark III
1968 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
1954 Ford Sedan Delivery
1991 Cadillac Brougham Limo
1951 Ford Custom Convertible
1972 Chevrolet Malibu Sports Coupe
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door