1933 Ford Custom Sedan....chevy 350 motor with 651 blower....custom interior...all components either painted, chromed or polished. Less than 400 miles...was one of the Riddler Great 8 cars...been in several magazines....have a 29 page appraisal listing the car as worth $130,000.00 by well known custom car appraiser. This car has won numerous car shows and will win numerous more if that is what the new owner wants to do with it. -Vehicle is on consignment and at our clients home -Please Call First and talk to a rep at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 -Showroom is by appointment only Please Call -If you would like a FREE Listing please visit our consignment page or Call
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door