GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 1988 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible for purchase. Back in 1967, GM rushed out the F-body styles to counter the unpredictable popularity of the Mustang. While the generations changed the Camaro greatly over the years, the main themes stayed the same. Low, quick power and style to go tear up the roads never goes out of style. The 3rd generation Camaro's ran from 1982 to 1992 and Car and Driver picked the 1984 Camaro Z28 as the best handling car built in the United States.
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this nice 1988 Camaro Convertible for your consideration. This sharp car is finished in deep Black. The body is very clean and the paint is in nice shape. The car features newer staggered 17in and 18in Foose wheels with brand new tries. The cloth interior is very nice and original, with great front bucket seats with little wear. Its well equipped with power locks, power windows, factory air, and a factory audio system. The car is powered by a smooth and reliable 305cid V8 mated to an automatic transmission and the car drives very well. It has always been stored indoors and the mileage is believed to be accurate. The top is in great shape and the car is a fun open top cruiser.
To see over 80 photos of this car, including undercarriage please visit our website
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door