Country Classic Cars LLC
2149 E Frontage Rd
1930 Ford Victoria Tudor sedan. Street Rod. Nicely done. Rat Rod theme. Custom frame. Rear air ride suspension. True wire wheels. Bias ply www tires. Custom dash. Padded top with fold back sun roof. Nice redone custom interior. Tilt wheel. Cadillac V8 auto PS. Runs/Drives
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door