20950 Rogers Drive
Oldsmobile was the Number 3 car producer in 1972 and at the top of the line was the Toronado. With the big 455 V-8 and front wheel drive, this was Olds entry into the luxury car field. This black beauty has all the standard items found on the Toronado line; power steering, power brakes, power windows, power seats and power trunk opener. Factory AM/FM radio, tilt steering, air conditioning and an outside thermometer add to the riding comfort. This gentle cruiser has full wheel covers with redline radial tires making for a ultra smooth ride. Spare, jack and car cover are kept tidy in the detailed and spacious trunk. The black paint is outstanding and truly is an eye catcher. This luxurious full size 1972 Oldsmobile Toronado has low mileage and all documentation. Perfect history for a true classic car collector. Come and take a look!
*455 Cu. in. V-8
*Original Ebony Black Paint
*Power Steering / Brakes / Windows / Seat
*Factory Air Conditioning
*Red Line Radial Tires
*Factory Wheel Covers
*Tilt Steering and Cruise Control
*Power Door Locks / Trunk Opener
*Detailed Trunk with Spare / Jack
*2 Owner Car - All Documentation
*Odometer Reads: 46,668 Miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call Scott E. @ 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1949 Chrysler Town Country Woody Convertible
1970 Pontiac GTO Judge Ram-Air III
1957 Ford Thunderbird Convertible
1964 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible
1968 Ford Mustang Coupe GTCS Tribute
1987 Buick Grand National
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door