AutoBarn Classic Cars
325 McGill Ave., Ste 500
STK 2544 1964 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
Chevrolet introduced the C2 Stringray in 1963 and the model had a 5-year production run thru 1967. This Corvette, one of just under 14,000 convertibles produced in 1964, was the recipient of a frame-off restoration in 2005. The builder was Paul Lemmer Corvette of Saginaw, MI. The roadster's body was refinished in factory Daytona Blue, the restored blue vinyl interior is in good condition and a new soft-top was added in 2015. The Stingray was originally equipped with a 327ci motor, but is now powered by a 350ci small-block, rebuilt and installed by Lemmer Corvette. With single Rochester QuadraJet and hydraulic lifters, this is very smooth powerplant. Exhaust is routed through original-style Corvette side-pipes that were added by the builder. ('64 Corvette models did not offer the side pipe option) The 350 is backed by the factory 4-speed manual transmission (most likely an M-20 wide-ratio) and street differential gearing. Our Corvette is equipped with a set of Eckler 15" cast aluminum bolt-on knock-off 'Turbine' wheels, also added during the restoration process. (A set of period-correct 15" American alloy wheels are included in the sale.) It has manual steering, manual 4-wheel drum brakes and 205/75Rx15 whitewall radial tires that provide good grip. If you have been thinking about investing in a C2 Corvette, come take a look at this restored '64 roadster - you will not be disappointed. ALL VEHICLES SOLD "AS IS".
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door