GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this highly original 1971 Ford Bronco for your consideration. It is powered by a 302ci V8 which sends power to the rear wheels through a 3-speed manual transmission and 2-speed transfer case. The motor starts right up and is more than capable of pulling this awesome vehicle down the road or path.
The exterior of the Bronco remains highly original and features a straight and true uncut body. It rides on the original wheels and is finished in Candy Apple Red with a removable white hardtop. The interior is also highly original with its red carpets and white vinyl seats. This is an exceptional original truck that is turn-key and ready to roll.
Originally designed to be an off-road vehicle to compete with the Jeep CJ and International Harvester Scout, the Bronco was Ford's first compact SUV. Introduced in 1966 and offered with a wide range of engines, the Bronco was an instant success. For over 30 years, the Bronco was a staple of Ford's truck lineup and to this day still holds the hearts and minds of enthusiasts. These classic Broncos continue to dominate the market. Please call or email with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door