Masterpiece Vintage Cars, LLC
675 N. US 31
Engine: L-Head 4 Cyl 201ci 40 HP Transmission: 3-Speed Manual RWD
Mileage: 500 Miles on Build VIN: A2405760
Exterior Color: Yellow & Black w/Black Vinyl Top Interior Color: Brown Vinyl
Converted to 12 Volt Seat Belts
Turn Signals Low/High Beam Headlights
You can''t beat the classic look and styling of a Ford Model A. This car has been through a frame-off restoration and has that just off the assembly line look and feel. The exterior is a bright yellow and is accented by black fenders, running boards, and a black vinyl top.
Inside, it has been professionally redone with a color matching brown vinyl interior, and all the gauges and instrumentation are in pristine condition. The interior seats, door panel, dash and headliner are all in excellent condition with no rips or tears in the fabric. The bright door hardware is in great shape with a nice chrome shine.
The L-Head 4 Cylinder 201cubic inch 40 horsepower engine was rebuilt as part of the restoration process and is matched to a 3-speed manual. This awesome looking car was converted to a 12-volt system. When the conversion was done, seat belts, turn signals, brake lights and the lights were upgraded to high and low beam lights. The period correct wide white wall tires are a perfect addition to this historic vehicle. It does drive as good as it looks! It fires right up and is ready to hit the road! When you drive down the road you are going to turn heads. This Model A is ready to go. You better come quick, it wont last long!
Call or email us with any questions!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door