Survivor Classic Car Services LLC
2221 South Dock Street
Please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com for additional photos, information and a video. Check out this 1966 Dodge Charger in the correct Red Poly paint color with Rally wheels and a 361 V8 engine! The exterior is in great shape and shows well with a fastback roof line and hide-away headlights. This is one of the first Mopar muscle cars where Dodge shoved big displacement engines into smaller cars to meet the new market demand! The interior of these Chargers are very cool with fold down rear seats, a flow-through center console and lots of chrome. You are able to fold down the rear seats and the rear armrest for a ton of storage space behind the front bucket seats. The V8 engine is backed by a Torqueflite automatic transmission and features power steering for great steering response. 1966 was the first year for the Dodge Charger and is a great addition to any collection, weekend cruiser, or fair-weather driver. This car stands out from the throngs of bright red Chargers this body style with its classy and sporty dark red paint. If you'd like to park one of the original muscle cars in your garage, this Charger deserves a good hard look. This vehicle is eligible for an Extended Service Contract through Classic Vehicle Protection. Please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com/warranty for more information. For additional information on this and our other classic and collectible cars for sale, please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com. For assistance, please call the office at 941-845-4461, text our cell phones at 813-358-8830, or email us at [email protected] We are located between Tampa and Sarasota. We are 90 minutes from Orlando and Fort Myers.
Final Price + $299 Doc Fee.
Final Price + Doc Fee, Tax, Title and License for Florida Residents.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door