Unique Classic Cars
2015 Bassett Drive
1965 Chevrolet C10 finished in primer. Powered by the era-correct 230 Inline 6 with auto trans. Equipped with power steering and power brakes. We have had this running and driving, but will need to be checked over before longer trips. There is some bubbling showing on the lower rockers. Riding on newer radial tires and newer Chevrolet wheels. Windows have been tinted check with local and state laws for legality in your area. Truck bed has had some new wood installed and looks nice. New carb and new exhaust have both been installed along the line. The interior has a black vinyl bench seat with cracking throughout most of the driver\'s side. Oil light stays on, be aware of that. Good starting point for someone\'s next project!
Please see video for full breakdown of this vehicle
Give us a call at 507-386-1726 or email \"[email protected]\" to inquire about this vehicle.
TRADES WILL BE CONSIDERED AND FINANCING IS AVAILABLE
This particular vehicle IS ELIGIBLE for an extended warranty! Ask us for more details!
MN residents are responsible for tax, license and title procurement fees. Out of state buyers will only have a $125 Title Procurement fee, no tax or other fees charged.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door