20950 Rogers Drive
The Pontiac Trans-Am will always be one of the most sought out models of all time for this GM division. This muscle car means business with the 455 cu. in. V-8 under the shaker hood mated to a Turbo 400 transmission. With a Safe-T-Track rear end it is the right combination for a quick get up and go. Refinished in original Buccaneer Red with all original interior this Firebird T/A is in excellent condition throughout. The Trans Am was a special car when they came out in 1969 and will continue to be sought after by collectors for many years to come. This 1973 Pontiac will be the pride of any collector or the first collector car that will always be welcomed at any car show or car club gathering.
*455 cu. in. V8 - Original Configuration
*Automatic Center Column Shift Transmission
*Factory Power Steering - Power Disc Brakes
*Original AM/FM Radio / 8 Track Player
*Aftermarket 17" Snowflake Alum. Rims - Radials
*Shaker Hood, Front and Rear Spoilers
*Original Space Saver Spare - Inflater Can / Jack
*Original Buccaneer Red - 1 Repaint
*Original Black Vinyl Bucket Seats
*Owner's Manual / Window Sticker
*Odometer Reads: 36,617 Miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call Scott E. @ 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door