In 56 the Nomad was the best Chevy had to offer. This #1 car is a drop dead gorgeous example. It retains much of it''s stock appearance with modern upgrades & safety features. The drive train starts with a ZZ4 crate motor, 700r4 transmission and 323 rear differential. Power steering & disc brakes.
The suspension has all been upgraded. Just as clean underneath as up top.
The interior is all redone with the headliner bows & all original stainless pieces in sparkling condition. A mix of stock and modern instruments.
Over 60 awards, best of show and 1st place winner at the national Nomad convention. There are far too many parts and additions to this car to list.
Your inquiry will not be wasted.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door