Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Stunning and Iconic 1984 Ferrari 512BBi Berlinetta Boxer with 9k Miles: One Owner Car with Books and ToolsThis 1984 Ferrari 512BBi is a beautiful original example and a one owner car from new with just 9k miles. Black with tan leather interior and in excellent condition thought. Full service tune-up with timing belt service performed in 2018 and the last major service performed in 2017. It runs and drives fantastic and shows wonderfully inside and out. Offered with its tool roll, jack, spare, owners manual, and clean carfax report. One of just 1,007 produced before production ceased in 1984. An incredibly exciting opportunity to own an iconic Ferrari. Increasingly collectible and coveted, this 512BBi would certainly be a thrill to drive on the open road. An important Ferrari and iconic Supercar. Ready to drive and enjoy just in time for spring. One Owner Car from New9k Miles Offered with Books, Tools, Jack, and Spare Clean Carfax Report An important Ferrari and iconic SupercarPrice: $229,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door