Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
Ready to enjoy and make those summer cruise ins or car shows. This 1969 Oldsmobile Cutlass S Convertible numbers matching 350 Rocket 330hp engine with Turbo 400 transmission center console shift with bucket seats show quality paint all new chrome stunning red interior looks brand new frame off restored in 2010 with extensive receipts. recent full complete service. brand new power black convertible top with red parade boot. original spare and jack with trunk mat.
Please call us at 941-355-1955 for a complete walk around and personal description. we can finance this car to 72 months and we ship world wide door to door no problem. See this car and our 125 other cars at www.cleanclassiccars.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door