1951 Chevrolet 3100 that has been factory restored. All original 216 cubic inch motor with a three speed manual transmission. This truck has a beautiful red paint jobs. Aftermarket AC to keep you cool during the summer, factory appearing radio, electric windshield wipers, new bed wood, new alternator, re-upholstered door pads, recovered front bench seat and much more!! Come check it out today! 281-463-4968
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door