1948 Chevrolet Fleetmaster Sedan with 47 grille. Hood has been pancaked and louvered. LED tail lights and third brakelight in license plate cover. Camaro subframe and rearend. Beautiful red interior, with trunk done to match. Rolled and pleat over the original seats. Classic instruments gauges. Lokar shifter. EZ wiring harness. New chrome ididit column ( not a cheap Chinese pos like was in it). 350 with double humps and headers. TH350. New vintage AC supercooler with chrome compressor. Alan grove brackets. Aluminum valve covers and breather. New chrome alternator. New PS pump. Aluminum pulleys. New electric fan. New edelbrock 600cfm carb with electric choke. Chrome master cylinder and booster. Aluminum radiator. New wheels and tires( approx 8000 miles on them). 18s on front, 20s on back. New center link. New shocks (air on back). Drove to Detroit and Biloxi Mississippi last year. Then went on a road trip out west with ZERO problems. Put 5700 miles on it in two weeks. Weather sitting in traffic for hours on end at the Woodward dream cruise or climbing wolf creek pass in Colorado it never gets over 160 degrees. Run 80-90 mph all day long and get 18-20 mpgs with the air on. Very dependable car.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door