East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Lillington , NC
Stk#002 1963 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron Southampton Model
Two Owner Car with Last Owner for 49 years purchased in 1968. Good Solid Body.
Painted Ivory this car is slick, beautiful and straight. Re-Chromed bumpers, all trim looks great. All glass is good. Original hub caps with like new Goodyear Tires, door handles are good. All emblems are good, dual outside mirrors are good. Four individual head lights chrome are good, grill is good. Tail lights are like new. Door jambs look good. Power antenna. A real classy car!
Beautiful Ivory interior re-covered bench seat, padded dash is dark tan and like new. Lower dash padded and like new. Beautiful instrument cluster, beautiful steering wheel like new. Push Button Automatic on the dash, AM original radio. Factory A/C & Heat, tan carpet, factory seat belts, Ivory color head liner is beautiful. Power steering, power windows, power vent windows, power door locks, compass mounted in floor, carpeted floor mats, original sill plates are good. Remote drivers mirror, new dash lights power supply installed. Power seat. Rear defogger. A real beauty inside.
Powered by a 413 cubic inch engine with 340 HP, Torque Flite push button, Automatic 3 speed, new valve cover gaskets, new Pinion seat, new mufflers, new plug and wires, new power steering box, clean and flush radiator & A/C condenser and lines, upgraded A/C to R134. New alternator and regulator, transmission service and new pan gasket. Runs and drives great! Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door