1957 Chevrolet Bel Air 210. 300 HP 327, 700R4 Automatic overdrive, Vintage Air heat and A/C, power disc brakes, new wheels and tires, tilt wheel, Pioneer cassette deck, and 6x9s, new wiring throughout. Great driver quality car, needs nothing, ready to drive anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door