MGM Classic Cars
150 S Church Street
1967 Chevrolet Camaro (Stock #399) •Rotisserie Restored 2020 •LS1 with Fi TEC injection •Show quality engine compartment •Custom shaved firewall •6 speed manual trans •12 Bolt rear end posi unit •Chrome master and Booster •4 Wheel Power Disc brakes •Custom headers chromed out •Upgraded Power Steering unit •Chrome Vintage Air conditioning •Custom paint on inner fenders •Upgraded aluminum radiator •Chrome pulley belt system •Chrome hood hinges •TMI Full Gen 1 Custom interior •Custom Audio sound system •Upgraded to Power Windows •Custom Dash with Gauges •Custom center console •Chrome steering column •Tilt wheel option/All seat belts •Pro touring tubular control arms •Coil overs are fully adjustable •6 Multi leaf rear springs •All New glass thru out •New weathstripping kit •Trunk is also custom finished •Riddler Aluminum wheels •High performance radial tires This is the Ultimate Real deal Pro touring 1st Generation Camaro It checks off all the boxes! Its all show and all GO! Show quality Camaro ready Now for new owner!! Don’t have to wait to have one Built/Take advantage of this deal now! Check out over 65 photos Watch my 14 minute Video I can finance and deliver to you!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door