218 Meyers Drive
1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1. VIN 0F05H154743. True Mach 1 with 302 V8 / 4 speed manual transmission (was originally 351C / auto). Power steering, power disc brakes, factory AC. Bucket seats. Front / rear spoilers. Marti Report. Needs some TLC, call for details.
Straight and solid body with Grabber Orange paint.
15" white letter tires on Magnum 500 wheels.
Mach 1 package (true Mach 1).
Black bucket seat interior - looks nice.
302ci V8 with 4 barrel carb.
4 speed manual transmission.
Factory Air-Conditioning (needs work).
Long tube headers with dual exhaust.
Needs a few repairs, priced accordingly.
We show by appointment only.
Please call 940-632-9454 to set appointment or to discuss this vehicle.
We are a licensed and bonded classic car dealer, located in Sherman, Texas.
Yes - WE TAKE TRADES. If you have a trade-in, please send photos of your trade, detailed information about your trade and the price you're looking to get for your trade.
All sales will be subject to document and state fees. All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees. By state law, all vehicles older than 10 years are sold as "mileage exempt", true mileage unknown.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1967 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible 350 4 Speed
Sherman , TX
1983 Chevrolet C10 Silverado SWB
1969 Plymouth Road Runner 383 4 Speed
1960 Chevrolet El Camino 396 / Automatic
1972 Chevrolet K5 Blazer 4x4
1969 Plymouth Road Runner Project
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door