1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlo; First Generation MONTE CARLO 454 ProTour 700R4. This Monte Carlo is a Tennessee car with super solid body and straight. The chassis has been completely upgraded to a 'pro touring' rating, see pics, with disc brakes all around. Brand new 454 and newly rebuilt 700r4 trans, Holley 780 Avenger, Hooker headers, Elect Water Pump, and 10 bolt rear 3:73 All new gauges. New battery relocated in trunk. New gas tank. Lots of extra parts go with. Ready to drive away and enjoy, or finish it up exactly how you want it with paint, trims and interior. Cash is king, but consider partial trades, don't need another project. If the ad is here, it's still available.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door