Crown Concepts LLC
3930 W. Costco Drive
With just over 3400 miles on this exceptional build, this Cobra Replica is the best value for the investment we have had here at Crown Concepts, Tucson, AZ! And it is titled as a 1965, and ready to provide you with the roadster ride of your life!
With its Bright Red exterior paint job, the traditional black bucket seat interior, you'll get the looks you'd expect while cruising. And with the 5.0L V-8, back by the ever popular Tremec T56 5 speed transmission, heads will be turning as it rumbles up to the stoplight.
A true Cobra sound, that is so distinct. Add on the power steering, an upgraded gauge cluster, you have it all!
Picture yourself in this 2 seat beauty, putting on the shoulder and lap safety restraints, turning the key on, letting the EFT do its job, firing up a powerful 5.0L V-8, and then enjoy the ride of your life, over and over! And all this for under $45K! It just doesn't get better than this.
If you have a a Cobra on your bucket list, and want what we feel is an exceptional deal, now is the time to deal on this ONE! Crown Concepts has financing options available, and we look forward to your call at 1-520-900-7586! Be First On This One!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door