Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1965 GMC C-10 stepside pickup. Originally came from New Mexico, and it shows. The truck was a frame off restoration and only driven a few thousand miles since completed. bought this from an estate/moving sale from the last owner of 23 years. He said that it took him about 9 years and over $35k to finish,and he did most of the work himself, as he is a retired master mechanic. Truck is powered by a good running small block Chevy with a mild cam, aluminum intake with a Holley carb. Has a 5-speed manual transmission, posi-traction rear axle, power steering from a newer GM truck. Still retains manual drum brakes that stop good with no pulling. Painted a nice deep blue pearl exterior color in excellent condition. Gray interior with bucket seats, dash restored but not modified. The wood in the bed was replaced and is in excellent shape, shines well, secured with all stainless hardware. Drove about 500 miles last summer with no issues, always starts right up and runs great. have a clean mass title, truck is ready to be enjoyed by its next owner. This classic GMC is a blast to drive and will surely turn some heads at the local cruise nights. -Vehicle is on consignment and at our clients home -Please Call First and talk to a rep at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 -Showroom is by appointment only Please Call -If you would like a FREE Listing please visit our consignment page or Call
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door